Monday, October 15, 2007

I'm Here ! (Finally)

After two passed due dates, my mom's doctor decided to induce labor on Friday, October 12th. Luckily I started giving mom contractions the day before, so by the time she reached the hospital she was 3cm dilated and having regular contractions every 5-7 minutes and the doc only needed to break her water to get the ball rolling. That and an epidural of course! Once those things happened it was pretty smooth sailing. My dad even walked up to the nurses station at one point and heard our nurse brag to the other nurses that my mom had the nicest contractions. We got the gold star for the day. And what a surprise I was at 8lbs 7oz (yikes) and 22 inches long! It's nice to be born. (Especially for mom)

1 comment:

Parker said...

HI Little Miss Meow Meow!

It's me, your godmommy. I am so excited you are finally here! It is so special that you are Cassidy's little sister. What a lucky girl you are. I loved getting to hold you and listen to your heart and lung sounds the other day. (They sound perfect). We are going to have so much fun together! Love, Holl